For the ladies:
- Social Diva :An Essential Guide for the Girl About Town! by Peg Samuel - A fun guide to getting what you want from the VIP room in the most exclusive club to getting the perfect jeans at mega discount. A must have for any social summering diva! Also, be sure to check out the Social Diva website!
- Preggatinis by Natalie Bovis-Nelsen - A great book for the pregnant lady in your life! A "cookbook" on how to create delicious, non-alcoholic mocktails so you cans still feel like you're in the mix ; ) More great stuff at The Liquid Muse.
- A Healthier Ever After by Dr. Robert Streisfield - Health and Nutrition with a Fairy Tale Twist! Useful lessons on healthy living, for both the young adult, and the young at heart.Check in with Doc Rob online!
- The China Study by T. Collin Campbell PhD & Thomas M. Campbell II - The China Study gives critical, life-saving nutritional information for every health-seeker in America. But, it is much more; Dr. Campbell’s exposé of the research and medical establishment makes this book a fascinating read and one that could change the future for all of us. Every health care provider and researcher in the world must read it.
- Skinny Bastard by Rory Freedman & Kim Barnouin - What’s good for the bitch is good for the bastard. In Skinny Bastard, they’ll explain why the macho “meat and potatoes” diet is total crap, why having a gut is un-cool (and a turn-off), and how to get buff on the right foods. Eating well shouldn’t be a “girlie” thing—and the Bitches will whip any man into shape with their straight-talk, sound guidance, and locker room language.
- The Organic Adventures of Tucker the Tomato by Rey Ortega & Amanda Moeckel - Kids can follow Tucker through his adventures from organic farm to natural food store!
- Why We Don't Eat Animals by Ruby Roth - This book takes a candid, compassionate look at the plight of animals on factory farms, using gorgeous artwork and lively text to introduce vegetarianism and veganism to early readers.
- The Vegan Table by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau - 200 great recipes for everyday entertaining! Follow up from The Joy of Vegan Baking, also by Goudreau
- Vegan Cookies Take Over The World by Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero - Yay! After Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, this is gonna be awesome!
- Chuck Klosterman
- Augusten Buroughs
- David Sedaris
- David Eggers
Pick some up today and have a great literary summer!!